Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Stack of Books: April 2014


It's the 15th, and that means it's time to link up with Anne.




The Mapping of Love and Death
I think this is the eighth installment in the Maisie Dobbs series.  Once again, Winspear knocks it out of the park.

Dominion
As I had predicted, this was great.  An alternate history--what if Britain surrendered to Germany in 1940?  A very different world.  Fantastic suspense.



Attachments
An enjoyable read.  Like meeting the male counterpart to Eleanor or Cath (characters from her other works).

Carry On, Warrior
Okay, I didn't read this one--but I had ordered the paperback and it was delivered last week.  I am looking forward to re-reading!

And that's what I've been reading over the past four weeks.   How about you?



2 comments:

hollandsays said...

Keep meaning to pick up Attachments as I had the great fortune to Meet Rainbow Rowell last year at BEA (http://lifesimplifiedforyou.com/2013/06/01/bea-highlights/) and have really enjoyed all her other books. Thanks!

Whitney @ Journey Mercies said...

found you on the twitterature link up. i LOVE maisie dobbs - such a unique mystery series! i've read three but haven't made it to #8 yet.