Friday, May 30, 2014

What I'm Into: May 2014

Linking up with Leigh!
 
May: flying by faster every year.  Here we go in a nutshell: 
 
 


Cell phone ridiculousness.  I am due for an upgrade on June 9.  Verizon did not want to cut me any slack regarding the upgrade date, so I did not get to take advantage of any of the great Mother's Day promotions. 


Had my annual mammogram last week.  All good.




 
 
A few hours after the mammogram the whole family hopped a plane to Texas.  Alamo, check. Rodeo, check. Indoor skydiving, check!
 


And now we're home, Mad Men is over, and we are in search of a new show.  Fargo it is!  We are about two and a half shows in. 

The next couple of weeks promise to be a blur, and then I am going to be all about my summer reading!
 

1 comment:

Leigh Kramer said...

Hope there will be a good cell phone deal for you once you're able to upgrade!